Tuesday 14 July 2009

Iron Cupcake London: Challenge III


Are your cupcakes up to the challenge? Are you worthy of the Iron Cupcake Winner’s rosette and the acclaim that comes with it? There’s only one way to find out…..

ICL Challenge III: Dessert
Think of your favourite dessert and turn it into a cupcake. Make one batch (i.e. 12) of cupcakes interpreting the theme of “dessert” in any way you wish…

On the night everyone will have a say in declaring the winner, who walks away with the ICL Winner’s rosette plus a cupcake themed goody bag (presented in the much-coveted ICL bag!).

Event details:

Monday 3 August 2009

6.00pm – 8.30pm

Barrowboy & Banker pub, 6-8 Borough High Street, SE1 9QQ

Entry fee: £5 – even if you don’t wish to enter the competition why not come along to taste the cupcakes? (Entry fee includes tea or coffee)
Please email me or leave a comment here, to let me know if you plan to enter or just come along to eat. Everyone welcome - particularly hungry people!

Why not visit the Iron Cupcake London site for more details and to view previous challenges?

8 comments:

Nora said...

Hello,
I've given you an award - see my blog for details. :D

I heart cupcakes said...

I've chosen a flavour to try for the dessert challenge! I'm going to have a practice next week and see if they work - if so I'll email you and let you know! Hope you don't mind but I've blogged about this!

Baby K said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Iron cupcake is in London! Hoorah!
Will the night ever be held later in the week though, or is it always Mondays?
Darn the fact I teach an aerobics class then! Would LOVE to be there.

Yankee in England said...

I will definetly bee there! On a side note some how one of the iron cupcake pens ended up in my bag (No I am not a pen klepto really I'm not they willing jump in my handbag really!) and it is now my favorite pen. It write REALLY nice the tip in fine but not to fine and the ink rolls out at a nice rate. Yeah I know a little freaky on the pen front.

Ellie from Kent said...

Been trying to make my way to this since it started ... third time lucky ? I really hope so!

sams said...

hello!
i have been keeping my eyes peeled for the next challenge and now it has finally arrived! i hope to enter,(though a little shy!) but if not then i'll be coming along with a friend in tow who equally loves cake and for moral support!

Maggie Bob said...

I'm hoping to enter this, but am hoping to come along either way!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just found the August Iron Cupcake...and it's tonight... September might be a possiblity though! Sounds like such great fun - hope you're having a superb time!
Rosie