Sunday 9 December 2007

Introducing.....Miss Lucille


Now most superheroes get into a bit of grief every now and then and that’s when a sidekick comes in handy. The Caked Crusader has, to date, righted cake wrongs alone. But no longer. Introducing my trusty sidekick....Miss Lucille. No pot of tea shall ever chill while she’s around.


I can’t claim the glory for ‘creating’ Miss Lucille; she was knitted by a super-talented friend of mine called Soo. It’s a great bonus when you genuinely like someone and then find they have a skill that results in getting lovely gifts! Life is good and I certainly feel safer now I have Miss Lucille watching my back. Thanks Soo!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love her - I want one!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I so adore Miss Lucille! As I would never expect for you to give her up, could you please ask your friend if they would perhaps share Miss Lucille's pattern?

The Caked Crusader said...

Hi Amber

I have spoken to Soo, the creator of Miss Lucille. Apparently, the pattern can be found in a book called "Tea Cozies" by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
It is available on Amazon and this link will hopefully lead you to it!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tea-Cozies-Cozy-GMC-editors/dp/1861085001/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207553530&sr=1-2

Thanks for stopping by!