Monday 18 November 2013

Movember 2014

Now, the observant among you will have noticed it’s November...or Movember as it’s known in Caked Crusader Mansions.  Mr CC has manned up again and is currently sporting a fairly sparse collection of whiskers that will shortly amount to a fine ‘tache...we hope!  If you wish to donate to a fabulous cause (fighting prostate and other male cancers) please visit Mr CC’s Mo space.  I know there are many competing charities all tugging at our purse (or wallet) strings but – please – anything you can donate will make such a difference.




Anyone who donates – wherever you are in the world - will be entered into my prize draw for this incredible brand new Nordicware  Heritage bundt worth over £30.  You get to do good AND have a chance of winning one of the best cake tins ever....it’s win win! 
Please leave your name (or blogger name if you prefer) in the comments section when you make your donation and I will enter you into my prize draw.  I will draw the winner at the end of November and announce it on my  blog.



To reiterate: because it’s such a good cause I will send the tin anywhere in the world so please don’t feel you can’t join in if you’re outside the UK; last year’s prize went to Poland.   Every donation helps, and justifies Mr CC sporting a bandito moustache through my and his mother’s birthday party photos every year!  Thanks for any donation you can make.


You donated an awesome amount of money last year – I thank you in advance for your donations this year.

3 comments:

Cakelaw said...

Good on Mr CC - it's a terrific cause.

Gloria Baker said...

This is an amazing cause!

Annie said...

Well done, Mr CC