Friday 26 April 2013

And we have a winner!



Mr CC has just drawn the winner of the Mustard choc-a-bloc cake mould and it is....drum roll please.... xxsarahxx!

xxsarahxx said...
I absolutely love a good old topic....although i'm sure they have reduced dramatically in size, i still get satisfaction from the lovely nougat, nut and chocolate combination x





Many congratulations xxsarahxx.  Please can you email me your address so I can pop your prize in the post next week.

Thanks to everyone who entered and best of luck in my next giveaway!

1 comment:

xxsarahxx said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!. Slighty excited as you can tell lol. Thank you so much. I love your blog and always look forward to a great recipe on a sunday. I'm having trouble connecting to your email unfortunately. My email is sarahcoley@blueyonder.co.uk
Maybe if you email me i can reply and give you my details that way. Thanks again x