Saturday 1 December 2012

Movember charity prize draw winner



The ‘tache was grown, the donations gladly received and now a winner must be announced!  If you’re wondering what I’m on about it’s my prize draw that anyone donating to Mr CC’sMovember appeal was automatically entered into.

These are the prizes up for grabs for one lucky winner:



Thank you to everyone who donated and left messages of support.  In these troubled financial times – and in the run up to Christmas – we were thrilled at the level of response and raised over £80 for the Movember appeal just through that blog post.  Thanks – you are wonderful people!

So – who is the winner of the ‘tache and Christmas themed goody bag....drum roll please....

Krystyna Chodorowska...you have won!
(In your message you said that you comment on the site using the name ‘Morri’)

Please email me (using the email button on the right hand side of my blog) your address and I shall post your prize as soon as possible - if we get it posted quickly it should be with you before Christmas, wherever you are in the world.  Congratulations!

Thanks again everyone – you’ve done good!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats Mr CC on making it through the entire month of Movember! My DH made it too, in fact I'm a little worried 'cause it's 1st December and he's still not shaved the darn thing off!!!

Cakelaw said...

Good on Mr CC - it's such a great cause. And congrats to you too for dealing with the prickle.

Lisa Shannon said...

Congratulations to Mr CC, my hubster did it too, I couldn't wait to see the back of it. But such a good cause xx