Wednesday 10 August 2011

Cake & Sugarcraft magazine

When the lovely people at Squires Kitchen contacted me asking if I would like to be the first blogger to star in their new "Baker's Blog" feature in Cakes & Sugarcraft magazine I was, of course, flattered. Very flattered.

When I got my copy of the Autumn 2011 (issue 114) magazine I was stunned - nay flabbergasted - to see that my blog had been given a TWO PAGE SPREAD (no, you naughty people, not the centrefold!)


Thanks to Squires Kitchen, firstly for reading my blog, and secondly, thinking it worthy of such attention. Much appreciated...my ego is now the size of a planet!


Cake & Sugarcraft magazine issue 114, Autumn 2011 costs £4.99 and is available in some large newsagents or directly from Squires

12 comments:

Soo said...

Congratulations!! I'll be looking for a copy in my newsagent.

Nickki said...

Congratulations! I'll definitely be buying a copy :-)

Victoria said...

congrats! how incredible!!!

trash said...

Woohoo! Martha and Bakerella better watch out.

Victory Rolls & Mixing Bowls said...

ive never heard of this magazine before! must buy! well done, your baking definitely deserved centrefold! x

Unknown said...

This is a brilliant magazine and I really do credit them with teaching me many a Cakey skill. I already have my copy and spotted you, huge congratulations! It is a fantastic write up and I love that they are doing a blogger section. X

Jo said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it with all your incredible baking. (I'm still in awe of your blackberry curd cupcakes!)

Baking Addict said...

Congratulations!

Maggie said...

Congratulations CC! I'll look out for this.

Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours said...

Well done! That is absolutely amazing. I have a huge amount of respect for Squires. Their show at the start of the year was amazing.

Teresa@Midnight Cake Creations said...

I've just seen your blog in the said magazine, well done and please keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi, the Cake International - Cake Baking & Decorating Show is coming up at the ExCeL, London from the 27-29 April. Would you like to run a ticket competition from your blog for your followers?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kindest regards, Beth