Tuesday 9 March 2010

Iron Cupcake London

I've have tried to email you all personally, and have also posted on twitter, but just to make sure no one's left out: the April Iron Cupcake London has been postponed until May. Sorry about this but work commitments are taking me away from London.

The theme of the next challenge will still be "Fruit". We are in the process of agreeing dates with our venue and I will let you know them as soon as possible.

Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

I can't wait for May for more glorious cupcakes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Time goes by so fast these days, it will be May before you blink!'Have fun in April!

Genial said...

Take care while you're away with work and make sure you come back safely! As I will be looking forward to the next challenge in May :)

Made With Pink said...

Hello,

Just found this group, and I'd LOVE to attend the next cupcake baking session in May. How do I go about registering for the event?

The Caked Crusader said...

Hi Andrea

We're hosting the next event on 10 May - an announcement will be made soon.
If you email me (using the button on the right of my blog page) I can add you to the mailing list

Anonymous said...

Could you add me to the mailing list too please?

lizgwynne1982@hotmail.com