Tuesday 1 December 2009

Iron Cupcake London Challenge VII – Christmas

All the details of the upcoming challenge can be found here. But what prizes are up for grabs, I hear you ask?

As it’s Christmas, the winner and runner up will both get one of these lovely hand-painted Christmas cake stands. I think it would look gorgeous piled high with mince pies, gingerbread men and – of course – cupcakes!

I should just point out that the stand isn’t wonky. Although I possibly am....

The lucky winner and runner up will also each get one of these calendars....

...as well as a selection of other goodies.

As promised, Father Christmas will be attending to give gifts to bakers who have been good little girls (and boys) all year. He will also be awarding this special prize to his favourite entry on the night:

With three fabulous prizes to be won there’s never been a better time to enter a cupcake – and loads of you are! We have a record number of bakers confirming their attendance and it promises to be a wonderful evening. What better way to kick-start your Christmas festivities?

Can’t wait for Monday!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It will be wonderful! I know this already! :)

Kitchen Butterfly said...

Wish I could join...but after a weekend in London at a Food bloggers conference....my family won't hear of it. I want the calender though :-)

Choclette said...

Wow - the creativity of your cupcake bakers stun me everytime. And so impressed with this amazing event.